The 2014 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2014) will be held in Chicago, Illinois, USA, September 14–18, 2014. The conference will join experts in the field of robotics and automation for technical communications through presentations and discussions. The conference will create a remarkable environment for attendees to explore the frontier of science and technology in robotics and automation. The IROS 2014 edition will last for five days, consisting of two days of workshops/tutorials, three days of technical presentations with plenary talks, exhibitions, technical and non-technical tours, attractive social events, as well as Robotics & Automation Society meetings.
The venue for IROS 2014 is the historic Palmer House Hilton, close by Millennium Park, Lake Michigan, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the Museum Campus, and other Chicago attractions.
Every accepted paper at IROS 2014 will be allocated both a short oral presentation and an interactive presentation, maximizing exposure and opportunities for interaction with colleagues.
- Jul 30, 2013 : Call for Papers
- Nov 21, 2013 : Call for Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Jan 12, 2014 : Call for Workshops and Tutorials
- Feb 5, 2014 : Deadline for papers, workshops and tutorial proposals
- Mar 21, 2014 : Notification of acceptance of workshops and tutorials
- May 21, 2014 : Notification of acceptance of papers
- Jun 21, 2014 : Final submission of papers